Flower Moon Cottage
from $1000 per /wk
- Incredible fall afternoon from the dock
- Main living area with fireplace, arge sofa, chair, fireplace and TV unit with DVD player, satelite and PS2
- Floor to ceiling stone, wood burning fireplace. Magnificant!
- Fully equipped kitchen! All you need.
- Brand new stainless steel range
- Sectional leather sofa with large dining table with leather chairs
- Master bedroom (King size bed)
- 2nd guest bedroom (Queen size bed and extra bunk bed)
- 2nd guest bedroom (extra bunk bed)
- 3rd guest bedroom (bunk bed)
- Front view of cottage
- Large deck with extra large picnic table, BBW and muskoka chairs.
- Relax and have a coffee or tea overlooking the lake and island!
- Outdoor firepit and picnic table. Overlooking the lake
- Play area and parking area behind the cottage
- Romantic fire by the water
- Firepit by the water...
- Super proud of our steps... so natural, beautiful cedar splits logs...
- Shoreline. Perfect for kids...
- View of the dock, lake and island
- Crwon land accross the cottage
- Water lilly and vegetation
- Full moon reflects on lake water
- Beautiful Fall view of the crown land
- Laneway during fall season
- View of the back of the cottage during fall season. What a beautiful time of the year!
- View of the cottage from the lake. Toboggan hill!
- On site toboggan hill! Sooooo much fun!
- Ice hockey on the lake. So much fun!
- Fun for kids of all ages.
This superb four-season waterfront retreat for rent on a beautiful private lake has 3 bedrooms that can accommodate up to 8 people. (max 6 adults). The retreat is approximately 80 minute (115 km’s) drive from downtown Ottawa.
Amazing natural environment nearby. Many services including grocery, banks, convenience stores and restaurants are available in Gracefield which is only a 10 minute drive away.
The cottage is south facing towards the lake and offers approximately 1600 square feet of living area, 35' wrap around deck with view of the lake on a 1 ½ acre very private lot with approximate 140 feet of waterfront and a very large dock.
The cottage has 2 levels and layout offers 1 bathroom, kitchen, dining room and large entertainment room on the main level and 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and laundry room on the lower level. Cottage has high end laminate flooring throughout and the most impressive floor to ceiling stone, wood burning fireplace.
The property also includes a fully equipped kitchen with coffee machine, toaster, microwave oven, linens, towels, a large family room with 1 large leather sofa, large leather massage chair, TV (with Satellite), DVD player (with a few movies for children and PG-13), PS2 gamming console (with many games, guitars, drums and microphones), lots of board and card games and a large 60BTU propane BBQ.
The cottage also has an outdoor fire pit with an abundant supply of firewood.
Our sparkling clean spring fed lake offers excellent swimming and fishing. Motor boats are allowed but we recommend no bigger than 16 feet.
NOTE: Please check our other cottage too. We also offer options to rent both at the same time.
This property has 1 King(s), 2 Bunk(s), 2 Queen(s).
Availability & Booking Calendar
Online Booking Instructions
Please use your mouse to select the dates you wish to book. Drag the mouse from your arrival date to the date of your last night of requested stay. The "Book Now" button will activate if your dates meet minimum night and / or arrival and departure day rules for this property.
- Hand Mixer
- Rice Cooker
- Large Crock Pot
- Tassimo Coffee Machine
- 2 canoe paddles
- 8 adult life jackets
- PS2 Mics
- PS2 Guitars
- PS2 Games
- PS2 Drums
- DVD - PG13 Movies
- DVD - Children Movies
- DVD Player
- PS2 Gaming Console
- Bread Maker
- Washing Machine
- Satellite Television
- Picnic Table
- Pedal Boat
- Mountain View
- Hair Dryer
- Fire Pit
- Downhill Skiing
- Coffee Maker
- Charcoal Grill
- Bed Linens
Weekly Rate: $1000 - $1400 per week
Monthly Rate: $2400 - $4800 per month
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Optional HOT TUB Rental - 15.00% - Tax Exempt
AirBnB Booking Fee - 3.00% - Tax Exempt
Security Deposit Waiver $3000 - CAD69.00 - Tax Exempt
Optional Credit Card Payment Fee - 3.00% - Tax Exempt
All Seasons Travel Plan - 7.00% - Tax Exempt
Supplies and Basic Cleaning Fee - CAD100.00 - Tax Exempt
If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation:
1) Booking deposit is non-refundable.
2) Less than 30 days prior to arrival date: No refund issued.
Note: We strongly recommend the "All-Seasons Travel insurance". Please review the policy for more details on coverage.
If booking is more than 30 prior to arrival date: 50% booking deposit is due immediatelly.
If arrival date is equal or less than 30 days prior to arrival: the full amount is due immediatelly.
We voted this bit of paradise a 10 out of 10! The accomodations were exquisite and not a detail was missed. Plenty to do for both kids and adults, including board games, video games, water vessels and toys, and even a massage chair that loosened the pent up stress in our tired bodies. We left feeling rejuvinated! The lake is fresh and clean and the moon and stars reflect magically off it – a great view from the sprawling deck looking over the lake. I believe this is a place that will be difficult to reserve as the word spreads – I cannot imagine a more perfect place for a cottage getaway. I am looking forward to going back!
20 Jul 2011, Caroline Ritcher
Came over from the UK and spent two wonderful weeks in a calm and serene haven. Great fishing, birdwatching and star gazing.
The cottage was spotlessly clean, warm and cosy – it put a whole new meaning to, ‘re-charging the batteries’. We hope to do the same again this year – try it, you’ll just love it.
27 May 2011, Sarah Glue
We had a great weekend at Moon Shadow. The cottage is very well equipped, cozy and comfortable. The kids felt right at home and just enjoyed playing outside, tobogganing and exploring the property. Looking forward to heading out there again in summer.
23 Feb 2011, Amelia Y.
We came over from the UK and stayed at the cottages this winter, the scenery from the frozen lake is really breath taking. I tried taking so many photos but its just something you have to see for yourselves.
We had a lot of fun tobogganing, ice skating and ice fishing on the lake and its so peaceful at night we felt right at home almost straight away.
The cottages themselves were really warm and cosy and I’d certainly love to see what they look like in the summer next time I visit.
20 Jan 2011, Steve Leonard
My friends and I stayed over for a long weekend towards the end of summer 2010 and had an awesome time. The lake was perfect and spent many an hour either sitting at the end of the dock or swimming in the clear water, and also liked how the lake was quiet and free of power boats. The cottage itself is perfect for a get away from the hectic day to day life, without losing any of the key amenities you require for comfort in this day and age. I would happily recommend this cottage to anyone and everyone
18 Sep 2010, Kris Sinclair